Follow Gary On His Olympic Dreams

As a new season dawns upon Gary Trembinski's speed skating season, a new website has made it's way onto the internet. A brand new,...

Arts Council Director Departs

The Arts Council of Sault Ste. Marie of District Board of Directors regretfully announces the departure of our Executive Director, Lisa Vezeau-Allen. Lisa’s partner,...

Will This Cat Come Back?

A person in Hamilton has a visitor they think is from Sault Ste. Marie and are now hoping that a post on Kijiji will...

Police Looking For Missing Female

Police are seeking the assistance of the public in locating a female who has been reported missing to the Anishinabek Police Service, Garden River...

Slowly Getting Colourful

Well, there you have it - Summer 2014 has come to a close. Autumn officially arrives On September 22 at 10:29 pm. Ironically a...
Sault Ste Marie Police Services

Missing Teen Found

On the 18th of September 2014 officers from Patrol Services located missing person Patrick Budge 15yrs. The SSMPS would like to thank the public...

Lorena Tridico Sets The Record Straight

This release is in response to the CTV news coverage this evening at 6pm regarding my bid for election as a City Councillor in...

“Term Limits” on City Council? Good idea! : Frank Fata

As we approach another municipal election, I get pretty excited when I see these young, energetic and thought provoking new faces ready to take...

Repairs On-Going To Second Line Water Main

The PUC would like to advise the public of a traffic restriction on Second Line West and Goulais Avenue. This traffic restriction is in...

Mike, Eventually Gets It Right

Sometimes when you are a novice news person bloopers are a way of life, actually that goes for the seasoned professionals too. ...

STAY CONNECTED

7,460FansLike
2,102FollowersFollow
783SubscribersSubscribe