Convention to Draw 3,000 Delegates This Friday

More than 3,000 delegates are set to gather in Sault Ste. Marie this week for a major conference. From Friday, July 21 to Sunday...

World record-setting speedboat confirmed for Sault Poker Run

Poker Runs America Hall of Famer Bill Tomlinson and his crew from Manotick, ON are bringing big power to the second annual Sault Ste....

It’s Time to Connect: The Municipality of Huron Shores Joins the Great Lakes Waterfront...

IRON BRIDGE, ONTARIO, – On Saturday, July 22nd, Volunteers, Staff and Members of the Municipal Council will be completing the installation of 97...

Food & Fibre on Foot, a market-to-market passport style event for the whole family

The Rural Agri-Innovation Network (RAIN) is pleased to announce the “Food & Fibre on Foot” event happening on Wednesday, July 19, from 12pm to...

Male arrested for firearms offences

On July 17th, 2017 officers with the Investigation Services Division of the Sault Ste. Marie Police Service arrested 53 year old Richard Maki of...
letter to the editor

Letter: I see my wheelchair beside my bed — and remember that I have...

Dear Friend, I’m walking again. Really walking! I’m on the beach, the sun’s shining and I’m splashing in the sparkling water. Then, my wife, Denise,...

Guy gets jumped from behind

On July 16th, 2017 officers with the Patrol Services Division of the Sault Ste. Marie Police Service arrested 31 year old Donald Jordan of...

Male Charged for Domestic Violence Incident

On July 15th, 2017 officers with the Patrol Services Division of the Sault Ste. Marie Police Service arrested a 55 year old male in...

ONtour Concert Series rocked & rolled its way through The Sault

The ONtour concert series stop in The Sault was held at Roberta Bondar Pavilion on Sunday, July 16th. A strong attendance of appreciative fans...

Thunderbirds sign seven players

The Soo Thunderbirds hockey club is proud to announce that they have signed seven players for the 2017-2018 season. Seven of those players include Caleb...

STAY CONNECTED

4,187FansLike
1,362FollowersFollow