Uncommon Sense

I learned of a story where a person posted a photo of themselves doing something illegal. The photo received several hundred likes from their...
Civic Centre

On The Move…

The Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Centre (SSMIC) and its Business Incubation Services are moving as of May 1, 2017. Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Centre staff...

Lone Wolf is eliminated.

A very exciting semi-final had some interesting developments. Match 1 saw the opponent's "Shocks" team get caught on the field reset ladder in the...

Joe Krmpotich and NDP talk Sault issues at 2017 Ontario NDP convention

Joe Krmpotich, Ontario NDP candidate in Sault Ste. Marie, took the stage at the 2017 Ontario NDP convention Saturday, speaking to more than 1,000...
road closed

Update: Highway 17 east closed due to fire

UPDATE: 7PM  OPP advise that the highway has now been re-opened Previous OPP say a house fire in Bruce Mines has  temporarily closed Highway 17 in...

Lone Wolf Makes it to Playoffs

After the final 2 matches in qualifying, Lone Wolf posted a loss in their opening match but followed this up with a strong win...

Jim Morrison ? Bob Marley ? ……….Really ??

I was originally going to write about world politics this week, but my better judgment (can't say that too often ?) got the better...

Water Walk 2017 – For the Earth and Water – From West to East

At 6:00 am, April 20th, 2017, on Spirit Mountain, Duluth MN, USA, Anishinaabe (Ojibway) Grandmother and respected elder Josephine Mandamin began leading another epic...

New weekly comic strip: Small Saves

SaultOnline.com is happy to debut a new weekly syndicated comic strip, Small Saves" The comic strip is produced by James. J. Demarco who lives and...

Fertilize Plants to Boost Spring Growth

By Susan Richards April showers bring May flowers, or so the old saying goes. In the plant world, moisture and nutrients go hand in hand...

STAY CONNECTED

3,837FansLike
1,293FollowersFollow