James Barker Band - Game On Tour

TICKET GIVE-AWAY!

The Machine Shop and Cabin Media is proud to announce a Triple Bill Concert Party coming to town on January 24th 2018. James Barker Band...

Are You Up For The Challenge?

At its meeting of October 10, 2017, City Council approved the formation of a taskforce led by Mayor Provenzano to submit an application to...

Celebrating 10 Years of Yoga with Wellness Conference Featuring Renowned Speaker

Win a spot to the conference and cross off your year's resolutions in one weekend Sault Hot Yoga is proud to present a wellness and...
Light Pillars January 13, 2018

Spotted On Queen Street

Local photographer, Sheri Minardi sends in this beautiful shot of Queen Street East Saturday night featuring "pillars" Sherri writes, "I thought I would share my...

Celebrate Winter and Participate in the Hiawatha Snowfest

HIAWATHA SNOWFEST is being hosted by the Soo Finnish Nordic Ski Club in collaboration with the Sault Cycling Club.  This event-filled weekend, January 20-21,...

Big Wish Lottery Winners Announced!!

Group Health Centre Trust Fund BIG WISH LOTTERY Winners The 2018 Big Wish Lottery (License No. 9147) winners were drawn January 13th, 2018 at 5:00...

Managing your Holiday Debt Hangover

Do you dread looking into your mailbox this time of year? Do you have to take a deep breath before opening your credit card...

I view it as a certainty

I believe most fans of the Sault Greyhounds will be happy that the team has decided to go all-out in an attempt to win...

Ontario Workers Receive First Paycheques with New Minimum Wage

Higher Wages Will Help Increase Business Productivity, Decrease Employee Turnover Many workers across the province have now seen Ontario's increased minimum wage reflected in their...
McKEE Family

Even warriors need to rest. Amanda McKee 1983 – 2018

Saultonline told you about the amazing Amanda McKee back in November. Today we received the following from Northwood Funeral Home: MCKEE, Amanda (1983 – 2018) Surrounded by...

STAY CONNECTED

4,849FansLike
1,461FollowersFollow