619 Bay St
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 0A2
Sitting Qigong promotes proper breathing, motion, healing and relaxation. Learn how to relax your body, improve inner energy and help circulate your blood more freely for self-healing.
Mondays, November 19th to December 10th
10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Instructor: Carla Pierman
$23.00 / 4 wk class
Pre-registration for all programs is required. Call 705-254-6474 to register, payments are required one week prior to each event or program.
- Snooker is played daily at our Centre through the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. with a cost of $7.00 per week.
- Wii Bowling will be played every Friday morning starting at 10:30 a.m. for a cost of $2.00 per visit.
- Club 119 Cards will be played every Tuesday from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Play games of 500, Cribbage, Euchre and Bridge. The cost is $2.00 per person and a Club 119 Membership. A light snack is available. Newcomers welcome!
- Noon Lunch will be available every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The menu will include soup, choice of sandwich, dessert and coffee/tea. Cost is $6.00 for a full meal.
- Shuffleboard is played every Friday afternoon at 1:30 p.m. The cost is $2.00 per visit.
- Darts are played every Tuesday evening from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Cost is $2.00 per visit. Don’t forget your darts!
- Bingo will be held on November 14th and 28th at 1:30 p.m. Nominal fee for cards.
- Fun Cards will be played every Thursday starting at 2:00 p.m. The cost is $1.00 per visit. If you are a beginner and don’t know how to play, we will teach you. Refreshments are available.
- Shuffleboard, Contract Bridge and Hand & Foot Cards will be played weekly. The cost is $1.00 per visit. Check the calendar section under regular activities for times.
- Pickleball will be played every Tuesday & Thursday evening from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. Cost is $2 per visit. We will teach you the game. Equipment provided. Newcomers welcome!