619 Bay St
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 0A2
Zumba is a Latin inspired, easy to follow, calorie burning fitness program. Zumba borrows movement patterns from Latin and International dance, but these moves are simple, fun and accessible to everybody!
Zumba classes feature exotic rhythms like salsa, meringue, cumbia and samba to create a one of a kind experience.
Now is the time to join the Zumba craze everyone is talking about!
$59.00 / 6 weeks
Fridays, October 19th to November 16th
- Snooker is played daily at our Centre through the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. with a cost of $7.00 per week.
- Wii Bowling will be played every Friday morning starting at 10:30 a.m. for a cost of $2.00 per visit.
- Club 119 Cards will be played every Tuesday from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Play games of 500, Cribbage, Euchre and Bridge. The cost is $2.00 per person and a Club 119 Membership. A light snack is available. Newcomers welcome!
- Noon Lunch will be available every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The menu will include soup, choice of sandwich, dessert and coffee/tea. Cost is $6.00 for a full meal.
- Bingo will be held on Wednesday, October 10th and 24th at 1:30 p.m. Nominal fee for cards.
- Fun Cards will be played every Thursday starting at 2:00 p.m. The cost is $1.00 per visit. If you are a beginner and don’t know how to play, we will teach you. Refreshments are available.
- Shuffleboard, Contract Bridge and Hand & Foot Cards will be played weekly. Check the calendar section under regular activities for times.
- Pickleball will be played every Tuesday & Thursday evening from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. Cost is $2 per visit. We will teach you the game. Equipment provided. Newcomers welcome!