EarlyOn Child and Family Centres are open to all families. They are welcoming places that offer a range of activities and services for children, parents and caregivers, which include:
• fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games & more;
• connecting with other families with young children;
• finding out about other family services in your community; and
• getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
Join us for French Programming each Friday morning, sing songs and read stories, all in the French language.
Monday, February 3 – Bon Soo Ball Toss Game
Tuesday, February 4 – Colourful Snow Science
Wednesday, February 5 – Red & White Gadget Painting
Thursday, February 6 – Bon Soo Smoothies Making
Friday, February 7 – Winter Carnival Mascots
Mascotte du carnaval d’hiver
Saturday, February 8 – Program Open
Monday, February 10 – Valentine’s Playdough
Tuesday, February 11 – Heart Hop Scotch
Wednesday, February 12 – Valentine’s Card Creations
Thursday, February 13 – Valentine Trail Mix Gift Making
Friday, February 14 – Valentine’s Day Cupcake Decorating
Décoration de petits gâteaux du jour de a Saint-Valentin
Saturday, February 15 – Program Closed
Monday, February 17 – Program Closed (Family Day)
Tuesday, February 18 – Bean Bag Balance Game
Wednesday, February 19 – Exploring “Oobleck”
Thursday, February 20 – Marbling with Oil & Water
Friday, February 21 – Nature & Ice Creations
Créations de la nature et de glace
Saturday, February 22 – Program Open
Monday, February 24 – Pom Poms & Water Sensory Activity
Tuesday, February 25 – Foot Stomp Painting
Babywearing of Algoma & La Leche League 1:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 26 – Alphabet Search & Find
Thursday, February 27 – Zucchini Muffin Baking Experience
Friday, February 28 – Soft Collages
Saturday, February 29 – Program Open
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call 705) 945-8898 Ext. 324