EarlyOn Child and Family Centres are open to all families. They are welcoming places that offer a range of activities and services for children, parents and caregivers, which include:
• fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games & more;
• connecting with other families with young children;
• finding out about other family services in your community; and
• getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
Join us for French Programming each Friday morning, sing songs and read stories, all in the French language.
Monday, March 2 – Counting Fish with Dr. Seuss
Tuesday, March 3 – Tasty Pastry Making
Wednesday, March 4 – Vegetable Taste Test
Thursday, March 5 – Scented Collage
Friday, March 6 – Exploring the Alphabet
Saturday, March 7 – Program Closed
Monday, March 9 – Frozen Dress Up
Tuesday, March 10 – Rainbow Sensory Play
Wednesday, March 11 – Fruit Taste Test
Thursday, March 12 – Skittles Rainbow Experiment
Friday, March 13 – Painting with Whipped Cream
Peinturons avec de la crème fouettée
Saturday, March 14 – Program Closed
Monday, March 16 – St. Patrick’s Day Playdough
Tuesday, March 17 – Edible Rainbow Necklaces
Wednesday, March 18 – Grass Seed Creations
Thursday, March 19 – Recycled Sun Catchers
Friday, March 20 – Alphabet 3D Art
Art 3D de l’alphabet
Saturday, March 21– Program Open
Monday, March 23 – Exploring Roots & Growing Seeds
Tuesday, March 24 – Oobleck & Strainer Sensory Experiments
Wednesday, March 25 – Feather Painting
Thursday, March 26 – Hot Cocoa Cloud Dough
Friday, March 27 – Fruit Salad Creations
Créations de salade aux fruits
Saturday, March 28 – Program Open
Monday, March 30 – Exploring the Wind
Tuesday, March 31 – Bright Colours Floor Mural
Babywearing of Algoma & La Leche League 1:30 p.m.
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call 705) 945-8898 Ext. 324