EarlyOn Child and Family Centres are open to all families. They are welcoming places that offer a range of activities and services for children, parents and caregivers, which include:
• fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games & more;
• connecting with other families with young children;
• finding out about other family services in your community; and
• getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
French Fridays! Join us for French Programming each Friday morning, sing songs and read stories, all in the French language.
Monday, June 3 – Goop Experiment
Tuesday, June 4 – Nature Sensory Soup
Wednesday, June 5– Seed Planting
Thursday, June 6 – How Tall Am I?
Friday, June 7 – Bird Feeder Making
Fabrication d’une mangeoire d’oiseaux
Saturday, June 8 – Program Closed
Monday, June 10 – Mouse Count
Tuesday, June 11 – Nuts & Bolts Frame
Wednesday, June 12 – Edible Gift Making
Thursday, June 13 – Coffee Dough Creations
Friday, June 14 – Daddy Shark Day!
Jour du requin pour papa
Saturday, June 15 – Program Open
Monday, June 17 – Fizzy Sea Shells
Tuesday, June 18 – Bean Bag Colour Toss
Wednesday, June 19 – Black Line Design
La Leche League 1:30 p.m
Thursday, June 20 – Vehicle Letter Tracing
Friday, June 21 – Medicine Wheel Playdough
Une roue médicinale en pâte à modeler
Saturday, June 22 – Program Open
Monday, June 24 – St. Jean Baptiste Fudge
Babywearing of Algoma 1:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 25 – Moss Garden
Wednesday, June 26 – Fresh Herbs & Playdough
Thursday, June 27 – Scented Collage Art
Friday, June 28 – Outdoor Friendship Mural
Murale de l’amitié à l’extérieur
Please join us at our Drop-In Play Centre:
Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
CLOSED 2nd Saturday
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
OPEN 2nd Sunday
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call 705) 945-8898 Ext. 324