EarlyOn Child and Family Centres are open to all families. They are welcoming places that offer a range of activities and services for children, parents and caregivers, which include:
• fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games & more;
• connecting with other families with young children;
• finding out about other family services in your community; and
• getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
February 4 -Painting Rocks with Water
February 5 – Frozen Paint Creations
February 6 – Making Car Tracks
February 7 – Ball Spin Art
February 8 – French Fridays 🙂 Snowflake Stamping ~ Estampage de flocons de. Join us for French Programming each Friday morning, sing songs and read stories, all in the French language.
February 11 – Valentine Flower Craft
February 12 – Pom Pom Sensory Experience
February 13 – Tulip Print Making
February 14 – Fingerprint Heart Tracing
February 15 – French Fridays 🙂 Snow Volcano ~ Volcan de neige. Join us for French Programming each Friday morning, sing songs and read stories, all in the French language.
February 19 – Name Writing with Sponges
February 20 – Tornado in a Bag
February 21 – Ice Lantern Creations
February 22 – French Fridays 🙂 Snowflake Yarn Art ~ Art avec fil pour faire des
flocons de neige. Join us for French Programming each Friday morning, sing songs and read stories, all in the French language.
February 23 – Program Open
February 25 – Trace Your Name!
February 26 – Exploring the Alphabet
February 27 – Dancing Rice Science
February 28 – Sponge Shape Stamping
Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
CLOSED 2nd Saturday
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
OPEN 2nd Sunday
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call 705) 945-8898 Ext. 324