EarlyOn Child and Family Centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, which includes:
- fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more;
- connecting with other families with young children;
- finding out about other family services in your community, and getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
For more information please visit: ontario.ca/EarlyON
February 7 – Silly Heart Puppets
February 14 – Salt Dough Handprints
February 21 – Rainbow Sun Catchers
February 28 – Cherry Blossom Art
Please join us at our Drop-In Play Centre: Fridays Room 17 : 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 315