EarlyOn Child and Family Centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, which include:
- fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more;
- connecting with other families with young children;
- finding out about other family services in your community, and getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
For more information please visit: ontario.ca/EarlyON
Wednesday, February 5 – Apple Science Exploration
Thursday, February 6 – Butterfly Valentine’s Gifts
Friday, February 7 – Valentine’s Day Puppies
Wednesday, February 12 – Oil & Water Experiment
Thursday, February 13 – Valentine’s Day Headbands
Friday, February 14 – Heart Stamping
Wednesday, February 19 – Heart Collages
Thursday, February 20 – “Bee Kind” Creations
Friday, February 21 – “Bee” Friendly Creatios
Wednesday, February 26 – Sensory Play
Thursday, February 27 – Fine Motor Lacing Necklaces
Friday, February 28 – Fine Motor Stamping
Please join us at our Drop-In Play Centre:
Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Daily Activity Schedule
10:00 am Nutritional Snack
10:25 am – 10:50 am Gym Time
10:50 am – 11:05 am Daily Learning Circle
11:05 am – 11:35 am Early Learning Activity
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 255