EarlyOn Child and Family Centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, which include:
- fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more;
- connecting with other families with young children;
- finding out about other family services in your community; and getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
For more information please visit: ontario.ca/EarlyON
January 2 – Monster Cookies in a Jar
January 3 – Ball Toss Game
January 4 – Feed the Snowman
January 9 – Winter Sugar Painting
January10 – Number Match Game
January 11 – Letter Matching Game
January 16 – Science Experiment: Milk into Plastic
January 17 – Building Snow Houses with Marshmallows
January 18 – Snow Ball Toss Game
January 23 – Science Experiment: Milk into Plastic
January 24 – Building Snow Houses with Marshmallows
January 25 – Snow Ball Toss Game
January 30 – Science Experiment: Melting Ice
Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 255