EarlyOn Child and Family Centres are open to all families. They are welcoming places that offer a range of activities and services for children, parents and caregivers, which include:
• fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games & more;
• connecting with other families with young children;
• finding out about other family services in your community; and
• getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
October 1 – Q-tip Fall Trees
October 3 – Gym Time 10:30 am – 11:00 am
October 4 – Pinecone Painting
October 7 – Walk & Talk (Registration Required)
October 8 – Turkey Tracks
October 10 – Gym Time
October 11 -Story Time 11:00 am
October 14 – Program Closed for Thanksgiving
October 15 – Fun with Science ~ Parts of a Pumpkin
October 17 – Gym Time 10:30 am -11:00 am
October 18 – Community Kitchen (Registration Required)
October 21 – Walk & Talk (Registration Required)
October 22 – Corn Cob Painting
October 24 – Gym Time 10:30 am -11:00 am
October 25 – Kids in the Kitchen (Registration Required)
October 28 – Walk & Talk (Registration Required)
October 29 – Pumpkin Carving
October 31 – Orange and Black Day
Please join us at our Drop-In Play Centre:
Monday: 9:00am – 12:00pm, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday: 9:00-am – 2:00pm
Friday (Closed 3rd Friday): 9:00am – 12:00pm
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 303