EarlyOn Child and Family Centres are open to all families. They are welcoming places that offer a range of activities and services for children, parents and caregivers, which include:
• fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games & more;
• connecting with other families with young children;
• finding out about other family services in your community; and
• getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
Monday, March 2 – Cooking with Kids 10:30-11:30
Tuesday, March 3 – Let’s Make Playdough
Thursday, March 5 – Gym Time 10:30
Friday, March 6 – Let’s Explore Under the Sea
Monday, March 9 – Cooking with Kids 10:30-11:30
Tuesday, March 10 – Let’s Make Bird Feeders
Thursday, March 12 –Gym Time 10:30
Friday, March 13 – Snowball Toss
Monday, March 16 – Cooking with Kids 10:30-11:30
Tuesday, March 17 – Shimmer Shamrocks
Thursday, March 19 – Skating Party and Hot Dog Lunch
Captain Tilley 10am Must Pre-register
Friday, March 20 – Community Kitchen
Monday, March 23 – Cooking with Kids 10:30-11:30
Tuesday, March 24 – Spin Art
Thursday, March 26 – Gym Time 10:30
Friday, March 27 – Fishing Fun
Monday, March 30 – School Readiness Pre-registration Required
Tuesday, March 31 – Marshmallow Painting
Please join us at our Drop-In Play Centre:
Monday: 9:00am – 12:00pm, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday: 9:00-am – 2:00pm
Friday (Closed 3rd Friday): 9:00am – 12:00pm
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 303