EarlyOn Child and Family Centres are open to all families. They are welcoming places that offer a range of activities and services for children, parents and caregivers, which include:
• fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games & more;
• connecting with other families with young children;
• finding out about other family services in your community; and
• getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
February 1 – Colouring
February 4 – Animal Tracks 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Come join us to make various animal tracks! We will be painting with animal feet and
using our observation and matching skills, we will identify each animal!
February 5 – Water Table
February 6 – Collage
February 7 – Trace Yourself
February 8– PJ and Stuffy Day
Join us to play all day in your favourite pajamas and bring your favourite stuffy! We will
be having a “sleepover” style circle time.
February 11 – Red & White Collage
Pizza Dinner 5:00 – 5:30pm (Registration Required)
February 12 – Painting
February 13 – Heart Cookies
February 14 – Valentine’s Day Party (wear red/pink)
February 15 – Indoor Camping
February 19 – Handprint Art
February 20 – Tiny Pedicures
February 21 – Noodle Art
February 22 – Dino Fossils
February 25 – Cuddle Up & Read
February 26 – Carpet Picnic
February 27 – Beading
February 28 – Paper Bag Monster
Please join us at our Drop-In Play Centre:
Monday 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Tuesday 8:45am – 12:45pm
Wednesday 8:45am – 12:45pm
Thursday 8:45am – 12:45pm
Friday 8:45am – 12:45pm
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 255