EarlyOn Child and Family Centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, which include:
- fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more;
- connecting with other families with young children;
- finding out about other family services in your community, and getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
For more information please visit: ontario.ca/EarlyON
Program Open every Saturday
Pizza Dinner Served From 5:00 to 5:30 on March 6th, 20th and 27th
Friday, March 1 – Dr. Seuss Day with the Cat in the Hat
Monday, March 4 – Handprint Canadian Flags
Tuesday, March 5 – Chromatography Activity
Wednesday, March 6 – Problem Solving Challenge
Thursday, March 7 – Paint like Piet Mondrain
Friday, March 8 – Epsom Salt Bath Bombs
Monday, March 11 – Making Magic Dough
Tuesday, March 12 – Colour Scavenger Hunt
Wednesday, March 13 – Northern Community Centre Field Trip
Registration Required (705) 945-8898 ext. 255
Thursday, March 14 – St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Hand Art
Friday, March 15 – Planting Shamrock Hearts
Monday, March 18 – Flower Art
Tuesday, March 19 – Paper Roll Binoculars!
Wednesday, March 20 – Edible Birds Nest Activity
Thursday, March 21 – Paper Bag Trees
Friday, March 22 – Colourful Stain Glass Kites
Monday, March 25 – Making Door Signs for National Puppy Day!
Tuesday, March 26 – Let’s Celebrate Waffle Day!
Wednesday, March 27 – Making Blown Art
Thursday, March 28 – The Power of Words: The Chrysanthemum Lesson
Friday, March 29 – Gravity Painting
Community Kitchen Please call (705) 945-5050 ext. 2411 to register
Please join us at our Drop-In Play Centre:
Monday: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday:1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Saturday: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 255