51 Wireless Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 1L4
EarlyOn Child and Family Centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, which includes:
- fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more;
- connecting with other families with young children;
- finding out about other family services in your community, and getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
For more information please visit: ontario.ca/EarlyON
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
Monday, February 3 – Butterfly Valentine’s Gifts
Tuesday, February 4 – Valentine’s Day Puppies
Wednesday, February 5 – Apple Science Exploration
Monday, February 10 – Valentine’s Day Headbands
Tuesday, February 11 – Heart Stamping
Wednesday, February 12 – Oil & Water Experiment
Monday, February 17 – Program Closed (Family Day)
Tuesday, February 18 – “Bee Kind” Creations
Wednesday, February 19 – Heart Collages
Monday, February 24 – Fine Motor Lacing: Necklaces
Tuesday, February 25 – Fine Motor Stamping
Wednesday, February 26 – Sensory Play
Please join us at our Drop-In Play Centre:
Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Daily Activity Schedule
9:30 am – 9:50 am Gym Time/ Physical Activity
9:50 am Nutritional Snack
10:25 am – 10:45 am Daily Learning Circle
10:45 am – 11:15 am Early Learning Activity
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 255