16 Texas Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 4Y8
EarlyOn Child and Family Centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, which includes:
- Fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more;
- Connecting with other families with young children;
- Finding out about other family services in your community, and getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
For more information please visit: ontario.ca/EarlyON
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
Community Kitchen Please call (705) 945-5050 ext. 2411 to register
DROP-IN AND PLAY EVERY SATURDAY
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, January 1 – Program Closed
Thursday, January 2 – Winter Dot Painting
Friday, January 3 – Painting with Sound
Monday, January 6 – Sensory Runway Shuffle
Tuesday, January 7 – Handprint Penguins
Wednesday, January 8 – Snowball Parachute Play
Thursday, January 9 – How Do Pengiuns Stay Dry?
Friday, January 10 – Snow Storm in a Jar
Monday, January 13 – Building Igloos
Tuesday, January 14 – Textured Winter Art
Wednesday, January 15 – What Dissolves? Science Experiment
Thursday, January 16 – Snowball Sorting
Friday, January 17 – Snowflake Sensory Soup
Monday, January 20 – Sticky Wall Collage
Tuesday, January 21 – Tinker Tray Snowman Building
Wednesday, January 22 – Pom Pom Colour Sort
Thursday, January 23 – Pipe Cleaner Fine Motor Challenge
Friday, January 24 – Feed the Snowman Game
Monday, January 27 –Seek and Find Words & Numbers Playdough Literacy Fun!
Tuesday, January 28 – Sugar Painting
Wednesday, January 29 – Painting Snow
Thursday, January 30 – Bead Threading
Friday, January 31 – Finger Gym Bubble Wrap Fun!
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 303