EarlyOn Child and Family Centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, which includes:
- Fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more;
- Connecting with other families with young children;
- Finding out about other family services in your community, and getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
For more information please visit: ontario.ca/EarlyON
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
Community Kitchen Please call (705) 945-5050 ext. 2411 to register
DROP-IN AND PLAY EVERY SATURDAY
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Monday, February 3 – Red & White Collages
Tuesday, February 4 – Let’s Make Mr. Bon Soo Playdough
Wednesday, February 5 – Mr. Bon Soo Fine Motor Stamping
Thursday, February 6 – Seek & Find Mr. Bon Soo Game
Friday, February 7 – Ice Cube Painting
Saturday, February 8 – Program Open
Sunday, February 9 – Program Open
Monday, February 10 – Animal Lacing
Tuesday, February 11 – Exploring & Practicing: Zippers, Laces & Buttons
Wednesday, February 12 – Beading with Feathers Fine Motor Practice
Thursday, February 13 – Shape Tracing Creations
Friday, February 14 – Valentine’s Day Party with a Special Guest Visit!
Saturday, February 15 – Program Closed
Monday, February 17 – Program Closed (Family Day)
Tuesday, February 18 – Sticker Dot Fun
Wednesday, February 19 – Circle Painting & Exploration
Thursday, February 20 – Exploring Science: Magnets
Friday, February 21 – Finger Paint Fun!
Saturday, February 22 – Program Open
Monday, February 24 – Cheerio Bird Feeders
Tuesday, February 25 – Making Musical Egg Shakers
Wednesday, February 26 – Fork Painting
Thursday, February 27 – Ice Animal Rescue
Friday, February 28 – “Worm” Painting
Saturday, February 29 – Program Open
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 303