EarlyOn Child and Family Centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, which includes:
- Fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more;
- Connecting with other families with young children;
- Finding out about other family services in your community, and getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
For more information please visit: ontario.ca/EarlyON
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
Community Kitchen Please call (705) 945-5050 ext. 2411 to register
DROP-IN AND PLAY EVERY SATURDAY
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Monday, March 2 – Dr. Seuss Party!
Tuesday, March 3 – Bean Bag Balance Game
Wednesday, March 4 – Snow Painting Exploration
Thursday, March 5 – Footprint Painting
Friday, March 6 – Apple Exploration
Saturday, March 7 – Program Open
Sunday, March 8 – Program Open
Monday, March 9 – Apple Pie in a Cup Baking Experience
Tuesday, March 10 – Bubble Wrap Art Fun
Wednesday, March 11 – Exploring Oil & Water
Thursday, March 12 – Rolling Pin Painting
Friday, March 13 – Orange Exploration
Saturday, March 14 – Program Open
Registration Required for all events over March Break
(16th – 20th) Please Call (705) 945-8898 ext. 255.
Monday, March 16 – Hot Cocoa Mug Decorating
Tuesday, March 17 – T-Shirt Decorating
Wednesday, March 18 – Cupcake Decorating
Thursday, March 19 – Grow a Seed Jar
Friday, March 20 – Banana Exploration & Bird House Painting
Saturday, March 21– Program Closed
Monday, March 23 – Paper Bag Puppets
Tuesday, March 24 – Paper Plate Texture Collages
Wednesday, March 25 – Handprint Painting
Thursday, March 26 – Chalk Stenciling
Friday, March 27 – Strawberry Exploration
Saturday, March 28 – Program Open
Monday, March 30 – Pudding Finger Paint
Tuesday, March 31 – Exploring Sand Slime
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 303