EarlyOn Child and Family Centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, which includes:
- Fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more;
- Connecting with other families with young children;
- Finding out about other family services in your community, and getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
For more information please visit: ontario.ca/EarlyON
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
Community Kitchen Please call (705) 945-5050 ext. 2411 to register
DROP IN AND PLAY EVERY SATURDAY
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
This week we focus on Fine Motor Sensory Exploration
Monday, June 3 – Summer Dot Activity
Tuesday, June 4 – Paper Bag Puppets
Wednesday, June 5 – Snack Time Summer Creations
Thursday, June 6 – Ice Cube Painting
Friday, June 7– Rock Decorations
This week we focus on Sensory Experiences Cause and Effect Social Skills
Monday, June 10 – Ball Toss Game
Tuesday, June 11 – Popsicle Creations
Wednesday, June 12 – Making Bubbles
Thursday, June 13 – Exploring Moon Sand
Friday, June 14 – Ice Cream Social
This week we focus on Fine Motor Sensory Exploration Symbolic Thought
Monday, June 17 – Bird Seed Measurement Math
Tuesday, June 18 – Creating a Bird’s Nest
Wednesday, June 19 – Unicorn Crowns
Thursday, June 20 – Making Edible Slime
Friday, June 21 – Ice Cream Craft
This week we focus on Communication, Language and Literacy Cognition
Monday, June 24 – Paper Plate Sea Collage
Tuesday, June 24 – Sponge Painting
Wednesday, June 24 – Playdough Bug Fossils
Thursday, June 24 – Dino Track Painting
Friday, June 24 – Icy Numbers & Letters
Please join us at our Drop-In Play Centre:
Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m
Wednesday:1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 303