EarlyOn Child and Family Centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, which includes:
- Fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more;
- Connecting with other families with young children;
- Finding out about other family services in your community, and getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
For more information please visit: ontario.ca/EarlyON
Services Are FREE, Some Require Registration BUT Welcoming To ALL!
Community Kitchen Please call (705) 945-5050 ext. 2411 to register
DROP IN AND PLAY EVERY SATURDAY
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Closed for cleaning. Will re-open Tuesday August 6, 2019
Tuesday, August 6 – Kitchen Gadget Painting
Wednesday, August 7 – Sea Shell Science
Thursday, August 8 – Camp Day!
Friday, August 9 – Campfire Collage
Monday, August 12 – Silly Putty Sensory Experience
Tuesday, August 13 – Hat & T-Shirt Decorating
Wednesday, August 14 – Make Your Own Chia Pet
Thursday, August 15 – Sensory Bag Creations
Friday, August 16 – Frisbee Decorating
Monday, August 19– Animal Picnic
Tuesday, August 20 – Pool Noddle Race Car Adventure
Wednesday, August 21 – Bean Bag Tic Tac Toe
Thursday, August 22 – Tea Party
Friday, August 23 – Making Freezer Jam
Monday, August 24 – Jewellery Making
Tuesday, August 25 – Dragonfly Craft
Wednesday, August 26 – Carnival Party
Thursday, August 27 – Lily Pad Frog Hop
Friday, August 28 – Gross Motor Fun: Hop Scotch
Please join us at our Drop-In Play Centre:
Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m
Wednesday:1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Socks or indoor shoes are required while visiting the centre.
• Peanut Free Zone- For the safety of children who have life-threatening peanut allergies, please do not bring peanuts/nut products into the centre.
For More Information or to Register for a Program Please Call (705) 945-8898 Ext. 303