619 Bay St
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 0A2
Dust off those dancing shoes and join Joan and Larry Walls as they provide music from many great genres for you to dance to.
We invite all levels of line dancers to join us for this evening of fun!
$2.00 at the door
Refreshments and snacks will be available.
Pre-registration for all programs is required. Call 705-254-6474 to register.
See you there!
- Snooker is played daily at our Centre through the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. with a cost of $7.00 per week.
- Knifty Knitters These ladies gather every Monday (January 7th to May 27th) 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. for fellowship and to work on their own individual projects. You must know how to knit. You may use the perfect knitting tool for anyone whose fingers are sometimes stiff and painful. Let the Knifty Knitter tool hold your work while you create hats, scarves and more. $1.00 per visit plus supplies
- Swedish Weaving These ladies meet every Monday (January 7th to May 27th) 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. to work on individual weaving projects as well as helping one another. $2.00 per visit
- Wanna Bee Quilters This class is for the beginner quilter. Projects are shared with one another. Tuesdays (January 8th to May 28th) 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. There is no instructor for this course. $2.00 per visit plus supplies
- Crochet Club If you know how to crochet then join these ladies Fridays (January 4th to May 31st)10:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.. Ideas, helpful hints and fellowship are shared. You must know how to crochet. $1.00 per visit
- Darts If you enjoy playing darts, drop in on a Tuesday evening (January 8th to May 28th) 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. to see what it is all about. Please bring your own darts. The cost is $2.00 per person
- Wii Bowling will be played every Friday morning starting at 10:30 a.m. (January 4th to May 31st) for a cost of $2.00 per visit. Wii is a virtual game played on the T.V. using hand controls.
- Open Painting This group works on their own individual projects and share ideas and helpful tips with one another. Wednesday (January 9th to May 29th) 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.. All mediums of painting are welcome. There is no instructor for this class. $1.00 per visit
- Club 119 Cards will be played every Tuesday (January 8th to May 28th) from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Play games of 500, Cribbage, Euchre and Bridge. The cost is $2.00 at the door plus Club Membership. A light snack is available. Newcomers welcome, prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place scores.
- Noon Lunch will be available every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The menu will include soup, choice of sandwich, dessert and coffee/tea. Cost is $6.00 for a full meal.
- Bridge Lessons Thursdays, January 10th to May 23rd from 10:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.. Learn how to bid, defend and play Bridge, with concentration on playing the hand.$2.00 per visit, $30.00 mandatory book purchase.
- Bingo will be held on Wednesday, February 27th at 1:30 p.m. Pay per card.
- Fun Cards will be played every Thursday January 3rd to May 30th starting at 2:00 p.m. The cost is $1.00 per visit. A variety of games are played each week including Lucky 13, Blind Gold and Hand and Foot.
- Shuffleboard is played indoors every Friday afternoon starting at 1:30 p.m. Cost is $2.00 per visit
- Contract Bridge Wednesdays, January 2nd to May 29th at 1 p.m. Cost is $1 per visit
- Hand & Foot Cards Fridays, January 4th to May 31st at 1:45 p.m. Cost is $1 per visit
- Pickleball will be played every Tuesday & Thursday evening from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. (January 8th to May 30th) Cost is $2 per visit. This is a hybrid sport which combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. We will teach you the game. Equipment provided. Newcomers welcome!