144 Walnut St
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 2E9
THE HARVEST PROGRAM
20 weeks of Local Farm Fresh Produce!
June 5th – October 30th, 2020
ENJOY THE FRESHEST LOCAL PRODUCE POSSIBLE!
♦ HAND-PICKED ♦ SORTED ♦ BAGGED ♦ READY FOR PICK-UP/DELIVERY
♦ WEEKLY/BI-WEEKLY/MONTHLY PACKAGES AVAILABLE
NO FUSS OPTION 🙂
Ready for pickup or delivery, rates start at $30.00/week
The beginning of the year will be spring crops like lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spinach type varieties while it heads into green & yellow beans, strawberries, rhubarbs, squash mid summer and into the fall vegetables like corn on the cob, potatoes, cabbage & pumpkin into the fall.
Approx. 22 weeks of freshness!
Rich-Zest Foods deal directly with Growers and Vendors in the Algoma District while most fruit is from Foodland Ontario producers down south.
RATES – OPTIONS – DELIVERY
Single feeds 1 or 2 people. Quantities would be 1 of each (8-10 items)
Family feeds 2+ people. Quantities would be 2 of each or (15+ items)
Single Base Package: $30.00 weekly or pickup $40.00 delivered
Family Base Package: $40.00 weekly or pickup $50.00 delivered
Single Monthly – $120.00 delivered (4 consecutive weeks)
Family Monthly – $160.00 delivered (4 consecutive weeks)
Single -1st half of the Season only – 11 weeks only $300.00
Family – 1st half of the Season only – 11 weeks only $400.00
Single – 2nd half of the Season only – 11 weeks only $400.00
Family – 2nd half of the Season only – 11 weeks only $500.00
Single Full Season $600.00 delivered weekly + Bonus
Family Full Season $750.00 delivered weekly + Bonus
BONUS OFFER 🙂
*Half Season members will receive 10% discount during the 11 weeks for any other purchase.
**Full Season members will receive 15% discount during the full 22 weeks for any other purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: Because this is an exclusive program – all rates indicated above must be prepaid by cash in a sealed envelope or e-transfer payable to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ensures Rich-Zest Foods saves your bag and can offer you the freshest product and the best rates possible.
If you have any questions about the different options, please call 705-450-1177 before submitting the form. There are limited spots for each selection, so please fill in the form below and return it to me with payment ASAP.
Downloadable Order Form CLICK HERE!
Once the program is full its full. Paid program members are guaranteed to have 1st choice.
Prices indicated are for local city delivery, additional mileage would be extra. All government covid-19 rules apply – it will be no contact front step drop off.
If you would like to register, require a price guide and/or more information please contact Richard (705) 450-1177, email at email@example.com or private message Rich-Zest Foods at https://www.facebook.com/RichZestFoods/
Find us on market place:https://algomamarketplace.com/store/richzest-foods
Things to Remember:
• The fruit and vegetables are not coated in wax or wrapped in plastic, you are required to wash and inspect before consuming or storing. Some items may be less then perfect but still graded #1 unless otherwise stated.
- Please note – not all vegetables will be available every week – I am not responsible if Mother Nature provides a poor growing season or short season due to cold wet weather. There are no cash refunds, if Mother Nature offers a bad growing year, there will be product substitution or a pro-rated gift card to be offered for the unused portion of the program.
- Although plastic bags are stronger and cheaper to use, it also makes vegetable sweat, wilt and go soft quicker especially during the peak summer season. I only use heavy duty brown kraft paper bags which can be reused or recycled, along with all other food containers/baskets – all approved by Algoma Public Health and Agriculture Canada.
- Substitutions: Because of the sheer volume of customers it is not possible to start asking for substitutions, I do ask you to list the #1 thing you DO NOT enjoy and #1 thing you do ENJOY the most. I will try my absolute best but there is no guarantee all I can do it try.
- Please indicate if there are any allergies.
- Deliveries would be Friday or Saturday afternoon/evening, you will be notified 1 hr prior to delivery which will be front door no contact delivery, we still must follow government rules with social distancing. I prefer everyone add me as a friend on Facebook, so I can use messenger for messages.