FRESH PRODUCE EVERY SATURDAY
Rich-Zest Foods ~ Pop Up Farmers Markets
Provided by Ontario Foodland Farmers – Co-Op’s & Local Vendors in the Algoma District.
From June to October, you will find farm fresh fruits & vegetables for purchase every Saturday from 7 am until 1 pm at Rich-Zest Foods located at 144 Walnut St., Sault Ste Marie, Ontario.
Not only can you find fresh fruit & vegetables but there will be firewood, bug repellent, hand soap and first aid supplies for camping and/or your trailer. Herbs & Spices, Homemade Preserves, Raw Honey, Gourmet Mustard, Occasional Farm Fresh Eggs (graded & certified) and occasional Fresh Pastry Tables can be found every Saturday at Rich-Zest Foods ~ Pop Up Farmers Markets
♦ Cash sale only.
♦ Shopping bags provided.
♦ Custom orders excepted.
♦ Social distancing rules apply. Because of the covid19 government rules, wearing masks is required during the day to ensure safety. Hand sanitizer will be available
Everything will be kept out of the sun, the garage door will be open, and a black tent will be in front with 2 tables. The doors open at 7am so the early bird catches the worm. Please be reminded because of the small space, we ask everyone to wait in line just as the grocery stores and keep 6 ft apart.
Rich-Zest Foods will have the list of fresh fruit & veggies posted each afternoon under the events page https://www.facebook.com/RichZestFoods/.
Each week will be different! First Come First Serve.
There are absolutely NO holds unless orders are pre-paid, and arrangements are made prior.
Send us your email for a monthly newsletter update.
- Free roadside parking, please keep your car on the street.
- DO NOT BLOCK ANY DRIVEWAY. NO SMOKING PERMITTED & NO DOGS
Those that do not comply will be asked to leave.
- If you do any canning or freezing and would like to order bulk or by the case, please decide early, a deposit will be required.
- From June to October, there will be 22 weeks of freshness. You can find most of everything as the weeks progress. Plan for wild blueberries from Wawa, raspberries or strawberries, rhubarb – there is a short window of opportunity.
- I will have the Flat cabbage in the fall for anyone wanting to make cabbage rolls.
- I will also have carving and pie pumpkins for Halloween, including fall decorations like gourdes, glass corn and corn stalks. Do you need a straw bail to decorate? Just ask.
New Harvest Program
20 weeks of Local Farm Fresh Produce!
June 5th – October 30th, 2020
You can pick from several options including: Weekly/Bi-Weekly/Monthly or Seasonal rates.
Now accepting registration forms for The Harvest Program. Spots are limited.
All government covid-19 rules apply – it will be no contact front step drop off.
If you would like to register, require a price guide and/or more information please contact Richard (705) 450-1177, email at email@example.com or private message Rich-Zest Foods at https://www.facebook.com/RichZestFoods/
Find us on market place:https://algomamarketplace.com/store/richzest-foods