November 8, 2018 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Senior Citizens Drop-In Centre
Join us for FREE Senior Fitness Classes
Thursdays, November 1st to 22nd
6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Instructor: Carla Pierman
Pre-registration for all programs is required. Call 705-254-6474 to register, payments are required one week prior to each event or program.
- Snooker is played daily at our Centre through the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. with a cost of $7.00 per week.
- Wii Bowling will be played every Friday morning starting at 10:30 a.m. for a cost of $2.00 per visit.
- Club 119 Cards will be played every Tuesday from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. Play games of 500, Cribbage, Euchre and Bridge. The cost is $2.00 per person and a Club 119 Membership. A light snack is available. Newcomers welcome!
- Noon Lunch will be available every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The menu will include soup, choice of sandwich, dessert and coffee/tea. Cost is $6.00 for a full meal.
- Shuffleboard is played every Friday afternoon at 1:30 p.m. The cost is $2.00 per visit.
- Darts are played every Tuesday evening from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Cost is $2.00 per visit. Don’t forget your darts!
- Bingo will be held on November 14th and 28th at 1:30 p.m. Nominal fee for cards.
- Fun Cards will be played every Thursday starting at 2:00 p.m. The cost is $1.00 per visit. If you are a beginner and don’t know how to play, we will teach you. Refreshments are available.
- Shuffleboard, Contract Bridge and Hand & Foot Cards will be played weekly. The cost is $1.00 per visit. Check the calendar section under regular activities for times.
- Pickleball will be played every Tuesday & Thursday evening from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. Cost is $2 per visit. We will teach you the game. Equipment provided. Newcomers welcome!