360 Great Northern Rd
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 4Z7
Microsoft Excel Level Two
by Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Centre (SSMIC)
Looking to take your Microsoft Excel skills beyond the basics? Our expert trainer from BDO Canada – Sault Ste Marie will guide you through this full day hands-on workshop to take your spreadsheet knowledge to the next level.
Wednesday, December 5th 2018
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
(complimentary lunch served at 12:15 pm)
This workshop is intended for those who are already comfortable with Microsoft Excel. You should have working knowledge or equivalent experience in the introductory concepts as taught in the BDO Excel Level One course.
A laptop is necessary with at minimum Microsoft Excel 2010 installed (Excel 2016 will be used by the trainer).
Please note that this session is limited to 12 attendees.
For more information contact Angelo Pacione, ICT Sector Lead at 705-942-7927 ext. 3148 or email@example.com.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
• Organize, protect, and display data, using various tools
• Use the IF function
• Set up multiple worksheets, creating links and copy and paste links to combine information into one worksheet
• Create and modify charts to present data effectively, customize charts to enhance their appearance
• Apply and modify styles to format worksheets consistently and use conditional formatting
• Worksheet Organization: Range Names, Workbook Templates, Worksheet Security
• Advanced Formulas: Using the IF Function, Inserting Functions
• Using Multiple Workbooks & Worksheets: Working with Multiple Workbooks, Setting up & Using Multiple Worksheets; Creating, Modifying & Restoring Links with Formulas
• Working with Charts: Creating Charts, Changing Chart Data, Modifying Chart Elements, Creating Custom Charts
• Advanced Formatting: Working with Styles, Using Conditional Formatting
• A laptop with Microsoft Excel installed (at minimum Excel 2010; Excel 2016 will be used by the trainer). WIFI access will be provided. Please remember your power cords and bring a mouse if you prefer.