WOW! LUXURIOUS LADIES RAFFLE
~In Support of the Alzheimer Society of Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma District~
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKETS YET?
♦ $4,000.00 Travel Voucher & 2 pairs of Maui Jim Sunglasses
♦ Restaurant/Limo Pkg worth $1,835.00
♦ 10kt Diamond Pendant worth $812.47
♦ Spa/Beauty Package worth $672.35
The Alzheimer Society of Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma District is selling Luxurious Ladies Raffle tickets. Tickets are available now until the draw date on May 23rd.
The lucky winners will be drawn on May 23rd at 9pm during the 16th annual Ladies’ Night Out at the Grand Gardens North.
1st Prize – Escape and Explore!
- Travel Voucher for $4,000.00. Partially provided by North Star Travel and Tours
- Plus 2 pairs of Maui Jim Sunglasses valued at 1,017.00 donated by Dr. Lynda Myles
- Total Package Value= $5,017.00
2nd Prize – Dinner & Limo Service Extravaganza Package
- Limo Pkg. donated by Hollywood Limousine
- Restaurant Gift Certificates donated by these participating restaurants:
The Grand Gardens North, Arturos Ristorante, Gliss Steak & Seafood, Antico Ristorante, North 82 Steak & Beverage Co., Embers Grill & Smokehouse, Giovanni’s Italian Restaurant, Muios Restaurant, Solo Trattoria, The Mill Steakhouse+ Wine Bar
- Total Value $1,835.00
3rd Prize – Ladies Diamond Pulse Pendant
In 10kt. White Gold set with blue and white diamonds total weight of 0.33cts. Donated by Hess Jewellers • Total Value $812.47
4th Prize – Beauty Package
- Salon Services of $100 donated by Identity Salon
- Beauty Gift Basket donated by OC Hair Bath and Body Care Co.
- The Greenhouse Retreat Spa Pkg. (includes classic facial, detoxifying back treatment, and signature Marine Pedicure) Donated by the Greenhouse Spa
- Total Package Value= $672.35
Tickets are only $10.00 each and only 4000 tickets are available for sale!
Available at the Alzheimer Society office at 341 Trunk Road, Hess Jewellers, North Star Travel and Tours, Station Mall Drug Mart, Prouse Motors, Market Mall Postal Outlet
Proceeds will provide services to local people affected by Alzheimer’s disease.
For more information, please contact: Bea Fioramanti- Alzheimer Society of Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma District (705) 942-2195 firstname.lastname@example.org