CIRA Cybersecurity Awareness Training Program
Don’t miss this awesome opportunity about how your business can protect itself from cybersecurity incidents. Join CIRA and the Sault Ste Marie Chamber of Commerce to learn about an easy way to train your employees to protect themselves and your business from Cyber threats! We have built a unique program for chamber members!
The vast majority of malicious data breaches comes from attacks targeting people by social engineering and phishing attempts through email, phone calls, and even in-person visits. We’ve learned that technology can’t always stop these types of attacks, so people need to become the last line of defense.
To build this defense, you need cybersecurity awareness training that actually engages your end-users—instead of leaving them in the dark.
Join Jon Lewis from the CIRA Cybersecurity Products Team and Lindsay Carreau from CIRA’s partnership team as they talk about how Canadian organizations can build a training program that provides transparency to their end users, increasing engagement and reducing incidents. Jon will also show off some of the key features of CIRA’s Cybersecurity Awareness Training platform.
In this webinar:
- Why training is a critical part of your security regime
- How to engage end-users to make training more effective
- How automation lessens the administrative burden on IT teams
- Review of some of the new features released last week
- Demo of CIRA’s training + phishing platform
Register in advance at https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/7640133974784563982
- Purchase Tickets Online: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/7640133974784563982