Community Christmas for Children ~ Snowflake Tree Ornament Activity!
The EarlyON Child and Family Centre programs will be offering some onsite activities as well as virtual programming and activity kits that will be available for pick up throughout the Holidays 🙂
Something for Everyone this Holiday Season!
Take a peek at the complete activity calendar below 🙂
30TH SEASON OF COMMUNITY CHRISTMAS FOR CHILDREN
Pick-up ~ 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
EarlyON Child and Family Centre ~ Holy Angels School Site
Visit us on Facebook to participate in our virtual story times, togetherness activities and a chance to win prizes! Pre-Registration is mandatory for all participants attending our onsite activities!
Pre-registration is required through www.keyon.ca. If you need assistance you can call the EarlyON Centre (705) 945-8898 ext. 255 and someone will help to register you for a drop-in session.
- All families must pre-register for programming.
- Screening protocols will be in place before entering the program. Please be aware that families will be permitted entry one at a time to complete the screening process. If staff are not at the entrance, please press door bell for assistance.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is to be practiced at all times.
- EarlyON staff and adults entering the program must wear a mask.
- Masks will be required for school aged children grade 4 and higher. Masks are encouraged for younger children, but not those under 2 years of age.
- Hand hygiene will be required upon entry and encouraged throughout your visit.
- Rooms are set up with family friendly learning centres. Families stay in their chosen space for their visit.
- At this time, outside food and drinks will not be permitted in the centres. Snacks will be provided daily.
- Children must remain with parents at all times.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols will be followed.
- Purchase Tickets Online: http://www.keyon.ca