EarlyON Child and Family Centre ~ Fun Activities for the Kiddies @ Holy Angels
EarlyON Child and Family Centres are excited to welcome back children and families back for indoor, in-person services!
EarlyON Child and Family Centre ~ Holy Angels Site
102-A Wellington Street East
Pre-registration is required through www.keyon.ca. If you need assistance you can call the EarlyON Centre (705) 945-8898 ext. 255 and someone will help to register you for a drop-in session.
Upon arrival to any program, please be aware that families will be permitted entry one at a time to complete the screening process. If staff are not at the entrance, please press door bell for assistance. Physical distancing of 2 metres is to be practiced at all times.
Please note that at this time, outside food and drinks will not be permitted in the centres. Snacks will be provided daily.
EarlyOn Child and Family Centres offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, which include:
Fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more; connecting with other families with young children; finding out about other family services in your community, and getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
Monday, November 2 – Teddy Bear Ears
Tuesday, November 3 – Create a Weather Bear
Wednesday, November 4 – Exploring Bear Tracks
Thursday, November 5– Colour Bear Sort
Friday, November 6 – We’re Going on a Bear Hunt
Monday, November 9 – Easy Shapes Collage Art
Tuesday, November 10 – Bird House Painting
Wednesday, November 11 – Poppy Creations
Thursday, November 12– Hurricane in a Jar Science Fun!
Friday, November 13 – Water & Marker Exploration
Monday, November 16 – Fish Handprint Puppets
Tuesday, November 17 – Pepper & Soap Germ Experiment
Wednesday, November 18 – Mask Making
Thursday, November 19 – Animal Pose Yoga
Friday, November 20 – How Tall is Your Dinosaur?
Monday, November 23 – Sticker Names
Tuesday, November 24 – Affirmation Mirrors
Wednesday, November 25 – Self Esteem “Me Mobile”
Thursday, November 26 – Self Talk Bracelet/Necklace
Friday, November 27 – “All About Me” Journal
- All families must pre-register for programming.
- Screening protocols will be in place before entering the program.
- EarlyON staff and adults entering the program must wear a mask.
- Masks will be required for school aged children grade 4 and higher. Masks are encouraged for younger children, but not those under 2 years of age.
- Hand hygiene will be required upon entry and encouraged throughout your visit.
- Rooms are set up with family friendly learning centres. Families stay in their chosen space for their visit.
- Children must remain with parents at all times.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols will be followed.