Seniors Let’s Get Cookin’ on Zoom this December @ NCC
FREE Cooking with Karen: offered on Zoom – Monday, December 14th
Are you wondering what to with leftover turkey? The answer is “turkey tetrazzini”. This one dish wonder will surely be a hit with entire the family.
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM Instructor: Karen Gallivan
FREE Cooking Around the World: offered on Zoom – Wednesday, December 9th
This class is all about the mini cheesecake. Learn to make; chocolate raspberry, strawberry sensation and no bake cheesecakes.
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM Instructor: Andy Benson
To Connect To Online Programs
- Your device will need a camera, access to a microphone and working speakers
- Download app call “Zoom cloud meetings” to your computer, tablet, or
phone – visit https://zoom.us/support/download
- Start a new account by clicking “sign up its free”
- Once you have your account you will use the “join a meeting” button
- Each meeting will have a meeting ID number and Password. You will receive an email with that information once you sign up for the program.
ZOOM PROGRAMMING AVAILABLE
To learn more about how to access programming, click here
*** Remember that Registration/Payment is required for ALL programs. Payment can be done over the phone via credit card. Zoom Meeting IDs and Passcodes are only distributed once payment is received. If you are new to Zoom, we will send you the link and sign in information.
Call to sign up: between 10:00 AM and 4:30 PM, 705-759-5377, Email us: [email protected] or register online at https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/saultstemarie/Activity_Search or stop by the service desk at the Northern Community Centre – 556 Goulais Ave.
NOTE: An Active 55+ “Drop-in Program Pass” is recommended for all $2 programs. Purchase your passcard at the service desk. Pick up yours today!
5 passes – $10
10 Passes – $20
15 Passes – $30
20 Passes – $40
25 Passes – $50