Seniors: IT’S BINGO TIME! On-Line or On-site @ the NCC
Bingo players have two options. You can play “in-person” bingo or you can play “zoom” bingo on video or phone 🙂
NOVEMBER 4TH & NOVEMBER 8TH
1:15 PM – 3:30 PM
$2 per visit
Pre-registration for all programs is required, Here’s How!
Onsite Bingo – Call to sign up: 705-759-5377, Email us: [email protected] or register online at https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/saultstemarie/Activity_Search or stop by the service desk at the Northern Community Centre – 556 Goulais Ave.
- Zoom Bingo – Your device will need a camera, access to a microphone and working speakers
- Download app call “Zoom cloud meetings” to your computer, tablet, or
phone – visit https://zoom.us/support/download
- Start a new account by clicking “sign up its free”
- Once you have your account you will use the “join a meeting” button
- Each meeting will have a meeting ID number and Password. You will receive an email with that information once you sign up for the program.
- Connect To Telephone Bingo – Dial: 1-866-279-15942.
- Enter the 6-digit PASSCODE7 8 7 5 4 2 then press #3.
- Record your name or just stay on the line then press # Note: the passcode is the same for all programs.
- *Not working? Dial *0 to speak to the operator and ask to be connected to the session under the Chairperson: Jen Amadio.
- Please note: If you are signed up for our programmers to call you to join the program, and you have caller ID, a call from Mercurishows up as “Mercuri” or “Mercuri Bridge” and it can be a 1-800 number or sometimes a 416/519 number.
NOTE: An Active 55+ “Drop-in Program Pass” is recommended for all $2 programs. Purchase your passcard at the service desk. Pick up yours today!
5 passes – $10
10 Passes – $20
15 Passes – $30
20 Passes – $40
25 Passes – $50
Your health and safety is our highest priority. As we begin hosting programs and events in person again, we are continuing to take measures to ensure your safety. Please review this document below prior to attending our facility, as there are protocols in place and different steps we are asking you to accept before taking part.
⇒ Wear a mask or face covering that covers mouth, nose, and chin without gaping, sanitize hands upon entry into the building. Masks are to be continually wore during activity programming, when having coffee/tea you can remove your face covering for that time. Masks available for purchase for $1
⇒ Only 50 participants allowed in the building for programming/events at one time. Program sizes have been altered to ensure social distancing. Please ensure 6 feet physical distancing when in programming and do not move chairs/tables as these are set to follow the distancing guides.
⇒ Remember that Registration/Payment is required for ALL programs. Payment can be done over the phone via credit card. Zoom Meeting IDs and Passcodes are only distributed once payment is received.
⇒ There are designated entrances and exits that are clearly labelled to decrease close interactions. Participants are asked to arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to their scheduled program/event
⇒ Program/Event start & end times are carefully staggered to ensure minimal overlapping of interactions in main spaces. Rooms and programs/events setups have been modified to ensure social distancing and limit the amount of sharing of equipment. Participants are asked to bring their own equipment to programs/events where possible and to bring your own writing utensil. Personal Protective Equipment is worn by staff when shields or social distancing in not available
⇒ Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building for frequent personal use. Facility rooms, hallways, washrooms, high frequent touch points (doors, actuator buttons, walls, program equipment etc.) are sanitized at the beginning and end of day as well as after each room use, or designated times in the day.
⇒ Pre-screenings are conducted when entering the building to ensure participants, instructors and staff are safe to attend. Participants are required to review and answering honestly to the pre-screening questions each time they enter the building. If you answer “Yes” to any of the screening questions you will be advised by a staff member on your next steps. Follow the markings on the floor while you wait in line to complete your screening and to swipe your card
⇒ A waiver will need to be read and signed, Click Here ⇒ Seniors Waiver Tier 3 (003) (3) to read in advance of attending, you can print it and bring it with you or we do have copies on site.
*** Remember that Registration/Payment is required for ALL programs. Payment can be done over the phone via credit card. Zoom Meeting IDs and Passcodes are only distributed once payment is received. If you are new to Zoom, we will send you the link and sign in information.
⇒ ZOOM Programming – To learn more about how to access programming, click here