Northland Adult Learning Centre ~ Learn Microsoft Excel for Free starting Jan. 25th !
Learn Microsoft Excel for Free!
January 25 – February 4, 2021
Northland Adult Learning Centre, 440 Northland Rd, Sault Ste. Marie
Monday, January 25, 2021 at 12 PM – 2:30 PM
All other classes available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday mornings
9:00am – 11:30am
Spreadsheets form the backbone of record keeping and data analysis in the computing world today. In this course, you will learn key fundamental skills related to creating and formatting spreadsheets before progressing to more complex calculations, data management and graphing.
We are currently offering face to face lessons. Programming may be modified based on changing COVID-19 guidelines. Please call, message or email if you have any questions about our classes or current safety policies.
• Opening & Using Spreadsheets
• Spreadsheet Terminology
• Creating & Formatting Spreadsheets
• Entering Formulas
• Charts and Graphs
• Comments, Drawing Objects & Pictures
• Sorting and filtering large amounts of Data
• Adding page numbers, headers, footers and preparing complex spreadsheets for printing
• Creating mail merge documents in conjunction with Microsoft word
Please note: Northland Adult Learning Centre will remain closed to visitors during the provincial COVID lockdown, but we will be taking phone and email registrations. Please call, message or email if you have any questions about our classes or current safety policies.