Northland Adult Learning Centre ~ Learn Microsoft Word for Free Starting Jan. 12th
Learn Microsoft Word for Free!
January 12 – 22, 2021
Northland Adult Learning Centre, 440 Northland Rd, Sault Ste. Marie
Classes available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday mornings
9:00am – 11:30am
Microsoft Word is the most powerful and common word processor in use today. This course will teach you the skills you need to use this program effectively. Classroom projects focus on the production of business documents, but the abilities you learn can be applied to a wide variety of other applications.
We are currently offering face to face lessons. Programming may be modified based on changing COVID-19 guidelines. Please call, message or email if you have any questions about our classes or current safety policies.
• Basic formatting of text
• Adding and formatting images
• Adding superscripts, subscripts and special characters
• Line spacing, alignment, page size, margins and columns
• Creating tables and using tabs
• Finding and modifying templates for a wide variety of applications
• Using Text Boxes, Word Art, Drawing Objects and SmartArt
• Page numbers, headers and footers
• Copying and pasting information to and from the internet
Please note: Northland Adult Learning Centre will remain closed to visitors during the provincial COVID lockdown, but we will be taking phone and email registrations. Please call, message or email if you have any questions about our classes or current safety policies.