SSM Chamber of Commerce ~ COVID-19 Update for Sault Ste. Marie Businesses
COVID-19 Update for Sault Ste. Marie Businesses
SAVE THE DATE: Wednesday, December 2nd
ONLINE: 4:00pm to 5:00pm
The business portion of the meeting will include:Join us on Wednesday, December 2nd, for an update for businesses from Algoma Public Health. APH will discuss:
- Ontario’s new colour-coded levels of public heath measures
- The current COVID-19 situation in Sault Ste. Marie and Algoma
- Key measures of prevention for businesses
- The latest legislation and recommendations
- Resources for business
Free to attend for Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce members and their employees. Non Chamber-member businesses are also welcome to participate.
Advance registration is required.
Click Here to Register
A link to join will be e-mailed to participants at the e-mail address provided on December 2nd, prior to the event.
Full agenda will be available on the Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce website at www.ssmcoc.com.
- Purchase Tickets Online: https://ssmcoc.chambermaster.com/eventregistration/register/108