SCCC ~ New FREE youth employment program ** Sept 21st
Transition to Independence Program
Participating youth can develop job skills and get hands-on, paid work experience with local employers!
Don’t Delay Sign up Today! Program starts September 21st
Participating Youth Get:
- Up to 7 weeks (30 hours per week) of customized employment skills training, mental health and wellness, customer service skills, and more!
- Free certificate training based on your needs, such as Smart Serve, First Aid, Food Handler Certificate, WHMIS, etc.
- While in training, participants get a living expense equal to minimum wage.
- An 8-week (30 hours per week) paid work placement with a local employer at minimum wage. Develop skills through a supportive on-the-job experience that’s based on your employment goals and abilities.
- One-on-one coaching that’ll help you put your employment plan into action.
- Child care and transportation offered where appropriate and required.
- 15 – 30 years of age
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status
- Legally entitled to work according to provincial legislation and regulations
To register for the Monday, September 21st, start date or for more information, contact Nathan Muto at 705.759.0909 x 4254 or [email protected]
You can find more information about our free services at www.saultcareercentre.ca and by following us on Facebook and Instagram.