Seniors Active 55+ **Virtual** Better Bones Program Every Tuesday!
Rather than general aerobic fitness, this class targets posture, gait and coordination. Learn techniques to properly engage in activities of daily living as well as how to get down to and up from the floor.
A mat is highly recommended and the option to use equipment such as resistance bands .
VIRTUALLY EVERY TUESDAY
11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
Instructor: Ainsley Glassford
Tuesday, January 5th
Tuesday, January 12th
Tuesday, January 19th
Tuesday, January 26th
To learn more about how to access programming, click here or follow instruction below
How To Connect To Online Programs
- Your device will need a camera, access to a microphone and working speakers
- Download app call “Zoom cloud meetings” to your computer, tablet, or
phone – visit https://zoom.us/support/download
- Start a new account by clicking “sign up its free”
- Once you have your account you will use the “join a meeting” button
- Each meeting will have a meeting ID number and Password. You will receive an email with that information once you sign up for the program.
*** Remember that Registration/Payment is required for ALL programs.
Payment can be done over the phone via credit card. Zoom Meeting IDs and Passcodes are only distributed once payment is received. If you are new to Zoom, we will send you the link and sign in information.
Call to sign up: between 10:00 AM and 4:30 PM, 705-759-5377, Email us: [email protected] or register online at https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/saultstemarie/Activity_Search or stop by the service desk at the Northern Community Centre – 556 Goulais Ave.
NOTE: An Active 55+ “Drop-in Program Pass” is recommended for all $2 programs. Purchase your passcard at the service desk. Pick up yours today!
5 passes – $10
10 Passes – $20
15 Passes – $30
20 Passes – $40
25 Passes – $50