Seniors Active 55+ **Virtual** Stretching & Strengthening Every Tues. & Thurs.!
Designed to increase strength, flexibility, balance, improve posture and activities of daily living.
This 30 minute class is good for all fitness levels. Chairs are used for seated exercise and standing support, light weights and stretch bands are used for various flexibility exercises.
VIRTUALLY EVERY TUESDAY
11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
VIRTUALLY EVERY THURSDAY
1:30 PM – 2:00 PM
Suitable for all levels 🙂
Instructor: Lan Gao
To learn more about how to access programming, click here or follow instruction below
To Connect To Online Programs
- Your device will need a camera, access to a microphone and working speakers
- Download app call “Zoom cloud meetings” to your computer, tablet, or
phone – visit https://zoom.us/support/download
- Start a new account by clicking “sign up its free”
- Once you have your account you will use the “join a meeting” button
- Each meeting will have a meeting ID number and Password. You will receive an email with that information once you sign up for the program.
*** Remember that Registration/Payment is required for ALL programs.
Payment can be done over the phone via credit card. Zoom Meeting IDs and Passcodes are only distributed once payment is received. If you are new to Zoom, we will send you the link and sign in information.
Call to sign up: 705-254-6474, Email us: [email protected] or register online at https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/saultstemarie/Activity_Search
NOTE: An Active 55+ “Drop-in Program Pass” is recommended for all $2 programs. Purchase your passcard at the service desk. Pick up yours today!
5 passes – $10
10 Passes – $20
15 Passes – $30
20 Passes – $40
25 Passes – $50
- Purchase Tickets Online: https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/saultstemarie/Activity_Search