Seniors: Learn How to Use Your Own Body’s Energy ~ **Virtual** Information Session
Join Allyne as she explains this course “Learn How to Use Your Own Body’s Energy” outline to you.
Following this information talk there will be a 6 week session to participate/register in.
JOIN US VIRTUALLY
TUESDAY JANUARY 19TH
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Instructor: Allyne Leonard
To learn more about how to access programming, click here or follow instruction below
How To Connect To Online Programs
- Your device will need a camera, access to a microphone and working speakers
- Download app call “Zoom cloud meetings” to your computer, tablet, or
phone – visit https://zoom.us/support/download
- Start a new account by clicking “sign up its free”
- Once you have your account you will use the “join a meeting” button
- Each meeting will have a meeting ID number and Password. You will receive an email with that information once you sign up for the program.
*** Remember that Registration/Payment is required for ALL programs.
Payment can be done over the phone via credit card. Zoom Meeting IDs and Passcodes are only distributed once payment is received. If you are new to Zoom, we will send you the link and sign in information.
Call to sign up: between 10:00 AM and 4:30 PM, 705-254-6474, Email us: [email protected] or register online at https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/saultstemarie/Activity_Search
NOTE: An Active 55+ “Drop-in Program Pass” is recommended for all $2 programs. Purchase your passcard at the service desk. Pick up yours today!
5 passes – $10
10 Passes – $20
15 Passes – $30
20 Passes – $40
25 Passes – $50
- Purchase Tickets Online: https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/saultstemarie/Activity_Search