Job Description: Design and implement a coordinated
plan of ongoing financial support and community relations for FJ Davey Home Foundation. Assist in perpetuating the FJ Davey Home mission, vision and values to improve facilities, expand and improve quality of care.
Develop fundraising initiatives by:
- advertising in the community and building a positive rapport with local papers and local cable networks
- drawing awareness to increase turnout at events
- investigate community resources to see where fundraising opportunities already exist
- telemarketing and cold calling seeking donations
- inquire how other facilities do fundraising
- create a form letter to ask for community partners
- create pamphlets and distribute
- creation and mailing of thank you letters and gift receipts
Qualifications: Undergraduate degree or equivalent diploma in marketing, business administration, public relations, event management or a related field.
- A team player promoting a positive and professional work environment with a significant record of accomplishment in coordinating events with multiple stakeholders.
- Must have excellent organizational skills including planning, coordination and follow-up
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to problem solve and multi-task
University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study. The internship is 52 weeks long.
Application Deadline: Friday May 26, 2017
Mail Applications to:
FJ Davey Home
733 Third Line East
Sault Ste Marie, ON P6A 7C1
Email Applications to:
This Opportunity is
Proudly Supported by: